Thursday, December 8, 2011

Turkey, Touchdowns, and Tides

While in the southern half of our state we stayed with our awesome friends The Bates. We spent thanksgiving morning cooking and sampling. When Johnna and her kids arrived the cooking moms were still in proper cooking attire (pj's). A quick change, some more cooking and more tasting and we were ready to chow down!

Big kids and little kids tables.
(Molly I'm using your idea of taking a picture of my camera. Better than no photo at all!?!)

So cool that we were all freshman together at the zoo in Provo.


The next day the boys went mountain biking and we went shopping. Both good options for getting your burn on. That night we headed down to San Diego to watch Johnna's oldest boys in a high school playoff game.

And to make our trip in the south land complete, we had to hit the beach.

71 degrees in late November.
Not bad at all!

1 comment:

Molly said...

Ha! I love that you're using my trick. :) I want to go to the beach!