Sunday, December 18, 2011

Tree Topper

The tree may have stood bare naked in our house for almost a week, and a few days more with out the star on top. But when the star was finally placed on top the girls got to continue their tradition of sleeping "beneath" the tree.

Another Christmas tradition- Chip the Elf arrives from the North Pole and is watching the girls from the tree when they wake.

Her older sisters had told her our elf would be there in the morning but when Sutton figured out the "red ornament" in the tree was our elf she started to cry. She thought we were going to get a real-live, little person elf running around the house.

3 comments:

Molly said...

I want to sleep by my tree! Really--does anything sound more cozy than that?

Chris said...

I didn't know about the sleep under the tree tradition. What a great idea. This must be the season for me to be too busy to keep up with blog posts, and look what I've been missing. 3 new posts with great pictures that I should have been enjoying all month! Keep it up.

Sweetpea_and_Pie said...

sweet! i finally remembered to find your blog and have now caught up! now i finally know what you do out there in loomis country.