Wednesday, February 8, 2012

I want to be a dentist

Taitum's fourth tooth was to the ugly, nasty stage just hanging from her gums. She has been so eager in the past to let me pull her teeth early that I might have scarred her with some pain. She was not eager this time and had to be threatened (she couldn't be bought) into it.

Best part, when Sutton saw the floss tied around her tooth she came up and said "When I grow up I want to be a dentist. I should pull her tooth." I completely agreed. Taitum did not!

Taitum was a semi- good sport, but she really didn't want anyone pulling on her tooth. We had two people video-ing the whole thing. But when Sutton got her patient a sip of water, and when that patient started choking on said water, videos stopped, and I saw my chance.

In between all the choking and confusion, I grabbed those string and pulled. Pop! The tooth was out! Hurrah!

No comments: